Encapsulated Camlock Gaskets
Manufactured to the highest standards to ensure optimum reliability. Stock can be ordered on all standard main seal sizes for cam and groove hose couplings with production capability to meet the highest volume demands.
Encapsulated Gasket Benefits
- Single product solution: Covering an extensive range of applications, from the simplest to the most extreme.
Your inventory and the risk of incorrect individual seal specification are minimized.
- Resistant to compression set and cold flow issues of solid PTFE seals: Key performance and seal failure issues of the leading chemical sealing solution.
- Compliant to all key regulatory standards: Ideal solution for pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and semiconductor industries.
Superior Gasket Quality
Camlock gaskets are produced to be the highest quality available in the market. We have eliminated common product issues found in the market, guaranteeing a consistent fit and reliable performance.
- Minimal encapsulation-to-core gap reducing the potential for encapsulation damage
- Superior gasket flatness ensuring even contact across the sealing surface
- Smooth sealing surface free from warps and kinks to ensure no potential leak paths
- Exceptional chemical resistance a cost-efficient replacement for FFKM seals for aggressive chemicals
Inner COR: Silicone or Viton™
White silicone elastomer core is also available, with the same physical properties and sealing performance as a red silicone core, for operation temperatures from -60°C (-75°F) to +205°C (+400°F).
The white colour is ideal for use in pharmaceutical, hygienic and sanitary applications, where red silicone may not be suitable. Contact us to discuss any demand requirements.
|Size Range and Tolerances|
|Coupling size||Gasket Dim. (inches)||Gasket Dim. (mm)|
|.500||12.70||1.024 ±.020||0.669±.020||.157±.006||26 ±0.51||17 ±0.51||4 ±0.15|
|.750||19.00||1.375 ±.025||0.875±.020||.218 ±.006||35 ±0.63||22.2±0.63||5.54±0.15|
|1.000||25.40||1.563 ±.025||1.063±.025||.250 ±.006||39.7±0.63||27±0.63||6.35±0.15|
|1.250||31.70||1.938 ±.030||1.359±.030||.250 ±.006||49.2±0.76||34.5±0.76||6.35±0.15|
|1.500||38.00||2.188 ±.035||1.625±.035||.250 ±.006||55.6±0.89||41.3±0.89||6.35±0.15|
|2.000||50.80||2.625 ±.035||2.000±.035||.250 ±.006||66.7±0.89||50.8±0.89||6.35±0.15|
|2.500||63.50||3.125 ±.035||2.375±.035||.250 ±.006||79.4±0.89||60.3±0.89||6.35±0.15|
|3.000||76.20||3.719 ±.040||3.000±.040||.250 ±.006||94.5±1.02||76.2±1.02||6.35±0.15|
|4.000||101.60||4.875 ±.040||4.000±.040||.250 ±.006||123.6 ±1.02||101.6±1.02||6.35±0.15|
|5.000||127.00||5.906 ±.050||4.875±.050||.250 ±.006||150 ±1.27||123.8±1.27||6.35±0.15|
|6.000||152.40||7.063 ±.060||6.000±.060||.250 ±.006||179.4 ±1.52||152.4±1.52||6.35±0.15|
Download the technical sheet.
To learn more or ask any question, get in touch with our team.